Thursday, March 17, 2016

Awesome Customer's Bike: Motobecane Grand Jubilee

     This is a bike that recently came in for a complete overhaul. We disassembled, cleaned, re-assembled, and adjusted all the bearing assemblies as well as all the other services involved in our tune-up. We also added the Mafac Racer brakes, T.A. front rack, and Velo Orange fenders. This bike is really clean! It has my personal favorite derailleurs, the Huret Jubilee as well as the Jubilee shifters and cable guide. The Reynolds 531 decal is home made, placed over the original. Thanks for trusting us with this fine machine!





















2 comments:

harmless neighborhood eccentric said...

Perfect, awesome!

Unknown said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else! carbon fiber bicycle wheels