Thursday, March 20, 2014

11 year anniversary!

     Today is my 11th year anniversary working at Via Bicycle. I remember the date because it was the day the USA invaded Iraq for the second time, March 20th 2003. I remember riding home after the shop closed around city hall and there were huge protests going on. People were in the streets, it was memorable. I remember thinking I was excited about my new job because i was finally able to make money doing something I love as opposed to just making money and not being very satisfied. Anyway, it has been a wild ride and have no regrets.  Thanks to everyone who has taught me something along the way, i still have a ways to go. The traditional gift for an 11 year anniversary is steel. Ha! Plenty of that around here, maybe it is time to get a new bike!

No comments: