Monday, June 13, 2011

Raleigh Lenton Sports Ladies Bicycle recently sold

Recently sold at the shop
53cm Raleigh
Lenton ladies bicycle. Reynolds 531 tubing. Sturmey Archer 4 speed internal rear hub. Milremo pedals. Beautiful Raleigh decaled plastic fenders. 26 x 1 1/4" wheels. This bicycle will clean up beautifully. The paint, decals, and pinstriping is in excellent condition, and the chrome will polish up nice and shiny. This bicycle is a super example of a 1950s-early 1960s unrestored, original bicycle.


More photographs here.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bikeville! I recently came upon your post about the 1978 Raleigh Tourist for ladies. http://bikeville.blogspot.com/2009/02/raleigh-ladies-tourist-bicycle.html
I have one that I'm interested in selling, but am not sure what forums to pursue. Any suggestions?
Kim

Buy Old School RS Gold said...

I like this topic. I want know some helpful things from this side. It is one of the best post from other. It is a useful and charming post.It is extremely helpful for me.
fut 14 coins